Upcoming webinar schedule in 2022
- 24 February 2022: Animal welfare
- 28 April 2022: Dog Guide mobility - what is it?
- 30 June 2022: Advocating for your rights
- 25 August 2022: Ageing Seeing Eye Dogs and the transition to a successor dog guide
- 27 October 2022: Bushwalking with your Seeing Eye Dog
Watch the recording of ‘Maximising your relationship with your Seeing Eye Dog through the use of positive reinforcement’ with Seeing Eye Dogs training manager, Paul Adrian, and learning and development lead/instructor, Kylie Gersh. Recorded October 28, 2021
Watch the recording of ‘The what, why and how of a Seeing Eye Dogs client experience’ with a Seeing Eye Dogs client and Kylie Gersh, Seeing Eye Dogs instructor. Recorded 26 August 2021.
Watch the recording of ‘Transitioning to your successor Seeing Eye Dog – useful information and support services’ with Seeing Eye Dogs Instructor Brooke Anderson and Regional Client Services Manager/Counsellor Kendra Wells. Recorded 24 June 2021.
Download fact sheets from the June webinar:
- Lifeline fact sheet: grief and loss (Word)
- Beyond Blue fact sheet: grief and loss (Word)
- Relationships with pets (Word)
Watch the recording of ‘Seeing Eye Dogs Mobility - commonly asked questions explained’ with an experienced Seeing Eye Dogs instructor and client. Recorded 24 March 2021.
Watch the recording of ‘Paws to Meditate – benefits to you, your dog guide or animal companion’ with presenter Stacey Anderson, Kennel Attendant and Meditation Teacher. Recorded 26 November 2020.
Watch the recording of All Things Dog Guide Mobility and Assistive Technology with Vision Australia’s National Access Technology Manager and Seeing Eye Dog user, Damian McMorrow. Recorded 1 October 2020.